Pediatric Occupational Therapy, Speech-Language Therapy, And Physical Therapy for Autism, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, and other special needs

We accept United Health Care Military Veterans/Tricare,Easter Seals, Kaiser, San Diego Regional Center (SDRC), and private pay.

Call Today!
(619) 578-2232

Fax: (619) 578-2231

We would love to hear your thoughts about us.

Take our survey

Grants for Special Needs Community

Do you need financial assistance? Did you know there are many organizations that can help with co-pays? To help pay for devices, vitamins, doctor visits, and more?

We've gathered a list of organizations that can help families with autism and other special needs.

ACT Today SOS Program
Can apply any time in the year

Fund It Forward
Can apply for grants to receive devices that can improve a person’s life. Can apply at any time

Generation Rescue
Apply for grant to receive vitamins, tests, doctor visits, etc.

National Autism Association
Must sign up to receive newsletter when applications are being accepted

Modest Needs
Apply for assistance

My Goal
Apply for assistance

Patient Advocate Foundation
Apply for co-pay help

Seal NSW Family Foundation
If you are in the military, you can apply (Special Restrictions)

Small Steps In Speech
Speech Therapy Grants

Various scholarships

United Health Care Grants 

10 Screenings
Scholarships button